On 15th April 2010 Amplified Leicester opened to the public and moved to a new community website. Please join us there for continuing activities and conversation about ideas, talks and networks in the City of Leicester.
The original Amplified Leicester project was funded by NESTA from May 2009 - April 2010. In that first year, our meetings were private and involved only a small group of participants. Every fortnight participants attended inspiring lectures and workshops and in between meetings worked together via Twitter, Facebook and other social media applications.
This archive website contains general information about the process and reports of our sessions including video and images. Please use the top menu to browse the materials.
- Benefit from Leicester's huge diversity of people and cultures
- Generate new ideas quickly
- Think like a futurist and see the bigger picture
- Organise and collaborate better
- Be persuasive in different social situations
- Share and develop creative ideas
- Manage the stream of information which bombards us every day
- Choose the best people to collaborate with
- Make the most of different kinds of resources – social, economic, creative